GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited have created this Privacy Notice to ensure that we meet legal and regulatory requirements in regard to the Personal Data we collect about you. This Privacy Notice explains what data we collect, why we collect it, who we share it with and how we protect it. We also detail how you can complain to us or the Supervisory Authority, whose contact details are listed in Appendix A.
What personal information do we collect about you?
The information we collect about you, is information you have provided to us upon reaching our website, this data includes:
- IP address
Google analytics is in use for this purpose.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How will GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited use your information?
GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited will use this information to improve your experience of our website. We use the data listed above to improve our website services and deliver a better experience to our customers.
GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited will not sell your information to third parties and we do not transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). The information GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited holds about you will only be used for the above purpose and will be retained no longer than 3 years.
GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited will only share the data listed above in the following circumstances:
- Where criminal activity is suspected, we may share this information with law enforcement agencies upon their request – this excludes private investigators, GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited will not disclose Personal Data in this instance.
- We share the data listed above with our website provider
How will GS Engineering protect your information?
GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited use a range of security techniques to protect Personal Data, these are, but are not limited to:
- Robust and up to date anti-malware programs are utilised;
- Secure data disposal;
- Control of Third Parties via security assessment
GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited observes and complies with Data Subjects’ rights by ensuring that you can have access, upon request, to any of the data we hold about you. You have other rights in regard to your Personal Data that you may exercise where GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited have no legal basis to reject your request, these rights are:
- You may object or restrict our handling of your data and to restrict direct marketing
- You may have access to your data and have it delivered to you in a portable, readable and useable format
- You may have your data corrected or updated ay any time if you believe the data, we hold is incorrect
- You may have your data erased from our systems when we have no legal reason for retaining it
The contact information provided below is to enable GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited customers to exercise their rights in regard to their own personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights as detailed above, please contact the Director who will respond to you within 30 days.
Relevant contact information:
0151 604 0990
If you wish to make a complaint about the way GS Engineering (Wirral) Limited handles your data, please contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on the below contact details:
Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Wycliffe House Wilmslow
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Or you can use the online service which allows you to make a complaint using the online form. You can report a breach, a concern or even just request more information. The ICO online can be found here: